Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lemulating for the fourth time

1 MINUTE AGO: reading the Ones list on Martin Chronicles and Messygoat and Daley thoughts
1 HOUR AGO: Wading through Jr. High Schoolers just released for Christmas break
1 DAY AGO: Buying a few Christmas gifts
1 WEEK AGO: Getting ready for a band concert
1 MONTH AGO: Figuring out what we were doing for Thanksgiving
1 YEAR AGO: Schlepping Jackson about with his broken ankle in a cast
1 DECADE AGO: Preparing for the first Christmas without my father in law
1 SCORE AGO Finishing up finals at CMSU and spending the last Christmas with a boyfriend other than John. We had broken up but he was trying to get me back with very nice gifts and I was a real b&*^h and let him try.
1 QUARTER CENTURY AGO Spending my first Christmas with a boyfriend. Still have the teddy bear he gave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home