Saturday, December 31, 2005

New Year = Time for Change

First of all if this is here twice, I am sorry something wierd happened a bit ago. Second of all, even though I am a little early I wanted to wish each of you a happy and blessed 2006. I wish for each of you safety, health and happiness for the next year.

Now to let you all in on a little secret, I am starting 2006 off with a major leap of faith. I am going to start my own photography business. I have thought about this off and on for 2 years and I think now is the time. We are hoping to have the legal work done by the end of the month and my website up by mid January. Wish me luck and please comment and leave my your opinion on some of the choices we have for names:

Treasured Memories Photography
Treasured Moments Photography
Cherished Moments Photography
Timeless Memories Photography
Timeless Treasures Photography
Tomorrows Memories Photography
Tomorrows Treasures Photography
Photography by Jaylene

We are in the process of checking these names out, so there is no telling if they are even available, but they are my favorites (all but the last one)

Once again have a happy and blessed new year

3 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Emmy said...

Congratulations! I think this is awesome albeit a big step but you will do well.
I like the name Timeless Treasures.
Keep us posted on SS on how this goes!
Diane (aka CMCEmmylou)

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Wow! I think you will enjoy it. No clue on the name thing yet... I will have to think about it.
Empress4

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger Veronica said...

How about:

Treasured Memories
Photography by Jaylene

I think that has a nice ring to it.

Good luck with your new venture :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home