Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bloom where your Planted

I am working on a new philosophy (at least for me), being more optimistic - AKA blooming where I am planted. Right now I am transplanting myself out of my comfy little niche of a Creative Memories consultant to my own business. You know the one, where the only person to blame for my failing is me. I am excited but scared to death at the same time. I have transplanted myself a couple of times before. From working in the corporate world to being a SAHM that was scary too, but after 12 years I have the hang of that pretty much too. I will also figure out this other too. At least all of the rules will be mine, which should help quite a bit. I know where I can advertise, and what all I can do. Only me and the IRS can interfere. Hey everybody have a great week.

1 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger Aussie Wendy said...

Best of luck with your new adventure. I hope it goes well for you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home