Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tag You're It!!! ;)

Tag - you're it ;)
I just got this from Veronica in Aus' blog.....so if you're reading this, have a blog and haven't yet done this - tag you're it ;)
[A is for age:] - 41
[B is for booze of choice:] - Midori
[C is for career:] - was a sahm until a few days ago, now photographer
[D is for your dad's name:] - James
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] - Chocolate
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] - "Private School Kid" by Sarah McLeod
[G is for favorite game:] - Spades
[H is for hometown:] - North Kansas City, MO
[I is for instruments you play:] - Clarinet (badly)
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] - Grape or Strawberry
[K is for kids?] - Kasie, Megan, Tommy & Jackson
[L is for living arrangements:] - Heavily mortgaged house
[M is for mum's name:] - Darlene
[N is for name of your crush ] - John (hubby)
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - 6 - once with each kid, once dehydrated while pregnant, and tonsillectomy. Also stayed over twice, once with Kasie and once with Tommy
[P is for phobias:] - I hate insects
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] - 19+ years with husband
[S is for sexual preference:] - Men
[T is for time you wake up:] - as late as I possibly can
{U is for underwear:] - white cotton
[V is for vegetable you love:] - zuchini
[W is for weekend plans:] - chauffering the kids
[X is for x-rays you've had:] - Teeth & Ankle
[Y is for yummy food you make:] - Lemon Cake but it has been years.
[Z is for zodiac sign:] - Gemini or Cancer depends on what book or horoscope you look at, born on the cusp
(in other words I am a moody crab)

1 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Cyndy said...

Jaylene-I like it. Congrats on the new adVENTURE! The photos are beautiful. I will definately pass your name on to my KC friends. Which reminds me, we need to meet next time I am "in town".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home